Phones are located in inmate pods and inmates have access to the phones Sunday - Saturday from 8:00am until 10:00pm
- The phone system will not connect to caller ID blocked numbers or cell phones.
- Phone or calling cards will not work with the phone system; all phone calls will be billed collect or funds can be placed on account by calling 1-800-844-6591 or on the web at https://securustech.net/phone-services
- Inmate access to phones may be denied at any time if it is deemed a safety issue for jail staff.
- Use of the phone is a privilege not a right. Jail staff can deny phone use if it is deemed appropriate for the situation.
- Phones are not operated or maintained by jail staff.
Please do not call Jail Staff and ask them to deliver messages to persons in custody. Due to inmate privacy, all messages between inmates and family/friends must be done via the mail or inmate phones.